A three-dimensional model of the mouth is a supreme assistance for implantology when planning tooth implants, but is also correspondently popular for other fields of dentistry. This will allow us to see in three dimension the gum/bone and vital anatomy surrounding the jaw area.
The 3D simulation permits doctors to:
- Alternate the visualised area into any position desired
- Provides cross-sections through bone matter.
- Measures bone density and provides profuse of useful information
- Provide panoramic x-rays that dentist use to analyse complex treatments
- See the Dental Nerve prior to the extraction of the wisdom teeth.